OUR POLICIES & PROCEDURES
ALL VEHICLES TOWED RECOVERED OR STORED ON S&H PREMISES FALL UNDER THESE POLICIES.
As of January 1st 2014, S&H Truck Parts & Equipment will
NO LONGER ACCEPT AND PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHECKS
Under the Company's new Payment Policy, the only means of payment will be as follows.
(Visa or Master Card)
ALL DEBIT & CREDIT CARD ARE CHARGED ADDITIONAL
4% Convenience Charge on ALL TRANSACTION
Only REGISTERED OWNER is allowed into S&H Storage FACILITY.
NO ONE ELSE.
All Registration, Insurance and Identification Must Be Current.
NO EXPIRED PAPERWORK WILL BE ACCEPTED
Anyone that comes into S&H Facility to pick-up a vehicle must have a Certificate of Insurance on File in Our Office with Alabama Highway Patrol Requires all Companies to be on Rotation.
If your unable to meet these requirements S&H will gladly set which ever Vehicle you are here to get out side our Facility for a Repositioning Fee of
$50.00 for Class A Vehicle (Light Duty)
$75.00 for Class B Vehicle (Medium Duty)
$125.00 for Class C Vehicle (Heavy Duty)
Alabama Department of Public Safety
Towing and Recovery Services Rules and Regulations
Page 14-15 Section IV
Liability Insurance Requirement
$300,000.00 for Class A Vehicle (Light Duty)
$500,000.00 for Class B Vehicle (Medium Duty)
$750,000.00 for Class C Vehicle (Heavy Duty)
On Hook Insurance Requirement
$75,000.00 for Class A Vehicle (Light Duty)
$150,000.00 for Class B Vehicle (Medium Duty)
$250,000.00 for Class C Vehicle (Heavy Duty)
Garage Keeper's Liability Insurance
$100,000.00 for Class A Vehicle (Light Duty)
$100,000.00 for Class B Vehicle (Medium Duty)
$200,000.00 for Class C Vehicle (Heavy Duty)
All Insurance Adjusters Must have a Workman Comp Insurance Certificate on file also.
Vehicle Classification Chart
*NON-Negotiable 10% Fee*
What is covered with Administration Fees
1) Detailed Digital Photos of Accident Scene and/or Recovery. Also, Photos of Storage.
2)Downloading Photos to Hard Drive.
3) Preparing a detailed Narrative from information gathered From Scene, Recovery and Hazmat Supervisors.
4) Itemizing all Equipment used on Accident Scene.
5) Preparing all information to Company Book Keeping for proper preparation of Invoice.
6) Interact with Operator of Vehicle Involved or Owner at Impound Yard. Escort Person (1) to view Vehicle and Retrieve Belongings.
7) Assist Insurance Company & Appraiser.
8) Time involved in recovery of Personal/ Company Property.
9) Interact with Insurance Appraiser and Escort Into Impound Yard.
10) Interact Via Telephone with Insurance Company Representatives/ Owner.
11) Faxing/ Emailing Recovery Invoices and Pictures to Adjusters and Customers.
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of S&H Truck Parts & Equipment.